Pic of the Day:
- Sequoia plains warm during the day but surprising cool at night.
Stuff I liked online:
- OREO BEER!!! 🙂
- Three ways to boost Brain Power – the tuff one is shut down devices one hour before bed!
- Nine ways to cook with POWERED Peanut Butter!
- Notepad++ review.
- ESPN – Mike & Mike.
- MICROSOFT – Project Siena. (I downloaded it but I’m nut sure what it really is yet)
- YOUTUBE – setup a SharePoint Framework dev environment.
- Around the world in Eighty Days on @Audible.
- The Judge on Fox News on what Trump signed concerning the ACA (ObamaCare)
Stuff I’m toying with:
AZURE BIZTALK – creating a development Hyper-V.
- Added a new BizTalk 2013 azure instance.
- Activated Hyper-V on Surface Pro 4.
Xamarin University Self-Guided Learning.
- Completed course(s) – XAM101, XAM110
UPDATE – Building my company’s Facebook presence.
- Researching the web on articles on the best practices.
- Decided to go with a separate site for business. Building it as we speak.
- Got it up and running but it still needs to be tweaked.
- UPDATE – PowerPoint 2016 and Mix Training.
UPDATE – OneNote development. – I’m hoping to generate either SharePoint or Reporting Services reports out of a book.
- Finally got all the prerequisites installed and configuring O365
- VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE – Universal Windows Platform ChatBot using Framework.
- VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE – Universal Windows Platform (mobile) Entity Framework & SQLite.
VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE – Universal Windows Platform using Media Element & Player Framework.
- VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE – Universal Windows Platform using Xaramin.Forms.
- Can I use Word with o365 personal blog in shown in Delve? NOPE.
Visual Studio Code. j- planning on creating a Azure dev environment.
Created with Microsoft OneNote 2016.